Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving

My friend Kim was gracious enough to host five couples and their kids for Thanksgiving this year. Translation: I did not have to slave away days of my life in the kitchen (not that I would have particularly minded) nor did I have to clean my apartment to within an inch of its life. It was just a huge relief not to fret about "the bird."

Turkey day has come and gone and we only have a few pictures to prove it... and here they are:

Turkey Day fire drill! The birds, yes there were two, had a little last minute boil over and caused a smoky incident. We were all smiles and the birds remained unharmed (by unharmed I mean still no-longer-living but brined to juicy perfection - YUM). Disaster averted.


It was a potluck, which was great because, as our friend Jessica aptly put it, we all brought our A-game dishes. Once again - YUM!

No comments: