Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm baaaa-aacck....

After the blue screen of death, a new baby, and a new laptop I am back in action. I cannot promise I will post as much or as often as I would like to but I will do my best. Here are pictures from the merry, merry month of May.


Driving the engine at the children's museum.


Fire fighter.


Vroom. Kinda funny that when we go to the children's museum Meg loves the play house where she cleans, cooks, and takes care of the babies. Domestic diva. Or she plays with the dollhouse within the playhouse, micro(home)economist perhaps.


Dollhouse.


Making blueberry pancakes. Chef and Sous Chef - not sure which is which.


Fort Worth Zoo. Daddy and Meg feeding the birds. Needless to say, they bathed in Purell afterward. :)


Feeding the birds.

No comments: